Bubble Dome Window and Door Awnings
ITEM # BUB
The Bubble Dome Window and Door Awnings have a Limited 5-Year Frame and Fabric Manufacturer Warranty
Classic Styling! Economical! Durable!
The BUBBLE Dome Awning is an affordable solution to enhance the looks of your home or building, and lower energy costs by blocking harmful alpha rays from the sun. The dome awning is designed for easy, do-it-yourself setup and installation to add year-round protection from the elements. For more information, carefully review the Features and Specifications (below), and the Visor Window Awning Measuring Instructions
and Installation Instructions
FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS
- Compliments the Visor Window Awning.
- Limited 5-Year Frame and Fabric Manufacturer Warranty.
- Suitable for light WIND-LOADS and light SNOW-LOADS.
- Water repellent, fade resistant, acrylic woven Sunbrella Awning fabric.
- Dome awnings are available in three (3) popular sizes: 4-ft, 5-ft and 6-ft Wide.
- Standard 6-inch hanging Scalloped Valance with white trim binding.
- Available in five (5) solution dyed acrylic fabric colors (see Color Samples link below).
- Frame is made of 1-inch aluminum tubing and galvanized steel hardware.
- Frame and hardware are painted with white powder coat finish.
- Dome awning assembly kit includes frame, awning cover and mounting hardware.
- FREE Ground Shipping within the 48 contiguous United States.
- CheapAwnings.com products are custom made based upon specific and unique selections. As a result, CheapAwnings.com does NOT offer product returns or refunds after the initial 72-hour time of order placement.
- Measurements, color selections, options and installation are the customer's responsibility.
- All CheapAwnings.com awnings, canopies and umbrellas do NOT carry Wind-Load ratings.
- Only CheapAwnings.com stationary metal awnings are suitable for Snow-Loads up to 50lbs. per square foot.
- Damages caused by acts of nature, misuse or negligence are NOT covered by the warranty.
MEASURING and ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
BUBBLE Dome Awning
- STEP 1: Select a dome awning that best fits your requirements. Dome frames normally mount against a flat surface.
- STEP 2: Measure the outside width of the door /window framing. (Note: Be sure light fixtures, gutters , shrubbery and other obstructions are not in the way.)
- STEP 3: Determine whether the bottom of the awning frame will be mounted ABOVE or BELOW the top of the door/window frame, measure the awning frame high enough to allow the door/window to to open & close freely.
- ABOVE: If mounting the bottom of the awning frame ABOVE the door/window frame, select any desired WIDTH. Add at least 3 to a-inches on each side for a proper fit & appearance.
- BELOW: If mounting the bottom of the awnings frame BELOW the door/window frame, the curve of the dome may be obstructed by the corners of the door or window framing. Please add the necessary Width or HEIGHT measurement to cover the top corners of the door/window frame.
- STEP 4: Ensure there will be adequate clearance above the door/window for the specified height of the awning frame. STEP 5: Select the fabric canopy color that beat compliments Your home or office.