ITEM # EURO
The Euro Shutters have a Limited LIFETIME Frame and 2-Year Paint Warranty
AT LAST...AN ADJUSTABLE AWNING SHADE WITH A VIEW!LIMITED LIFETIME FRAME WARRANTY!
The Euro Awning Shutters are a unique and durable options offering protection from harmful sun rays without blocking the view. Built from all aluminum components with a powder painted finish and stainless steel hardware, our awning shutters will enhance the look of your home and increase its value. Our Euro hurricane shutters are available in pre-assembled, easy do-it-yourself applications and are backed by a limited lifetime frame warranty for trouble free protection. Your home is your greatest investment; protect it year-round from harsh elements with Euro Awning Shutters. For more information, please carefully review the Features and Specifications (below), Measuring Instructions
and Installation Instructions
FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS
- Limited LIFETIME Frame Manufacturer Warranty and Limited 2-Year Paint Warranty.
- Suitable for 90MPH WIND LOADS and light SNOW LOADS.
- HEAVY-DUTY Rust-Proof aluminum frame components and stainless steel hardware.
- All hurricane awning shutters fabricated with hinged Head Plates and Stationary Arms.
- All awning shutters are fabricated with Stationary Support Arms mounted to the underside of the cover.
- Available in fifteen (15) powder coated paint finish colors. (See colors link below.)
- Wider shutter sizes are available up to 240-inches. (Call for details and pricing.)
- Shipped pre-assembled with all necessary hardware for easy installation.
- FREE Ground Shipping within the 48 contiguous United States.
- OPTIONAL: Adjustable Support Arms with length ranges from 15 to 28-inch Projection.
- OPTIONAL: Mounting the Support Arms onto the sides. (NOTE: Increases overall Width by 3-inches.)
- OPTIONAL: The Width and Height of the hurricane shutters may be custom cut to 1-inch increments. For pricing and ordering purposes, simply select the next largest size and indicate the exact width measurement in the Comments Section during the checkout process.
- 30-inch High and 36-inch High shutters are suitable for most Standard Window Sizes.
- Measure the Width and Height from outside-window-frame to outside-window-frame.
- For best appearances, add 6-inches to overall window Width measurements.
- To cover entire window, select appropriate Awning Shutter Width and Height size.
- Hurricane shutter sizes available up to 240-inches. Call for details and pricing.
- Quantity discounts available (10 or more shutters); call for details.
Step 1 - Measure the WIDTH
Step 2 - Determine the HEIGHT
- A. Measure Left to Right, the outside-frame to outside-frame.
- B. For proper fit and appearance, add at least 6-inches to overall window Width measurement. (NOTE: Be sure light fixtures, gutters, shrubbery and other obstructions are in the way.)
- C. Mounting to the framing itself requires the following space: Header Mounting Plate requires 2-1/4" High framing. Support Arm Bracket requires 1-1/4" Wide x 1-1/2" High framing.
Step 3 - Determine required FEATURES
- D. Measure Top to Bottom, the outside-frame to outsideframe.
- E. Select Height that best meets your needs. (NOTE: Awnings typically cover 1/3 the height of the glass or opening.)
- F. For entryways, please allow enough mounting space for head clearance and outward opening doors.
(NOTE: Increases overall Width by 3-inches.) Hardware DIMENSIONS
- G. All awning shutters are fabricated with Stationary Support Arms mounted to the underside of the cover.
- H. OPTIONAL: Adjustable Support Arms with a range of 15 to 28-inch Projection. Greater projections are available, call for details.
- I. OPTIONAL: Mounting the Support Arms onto the sides.
- Header Mounting Plate: 2-1/4" High x 2-1/2" Projection x Width
- Support Arm Bracket: 1-1/4" Wide x 1-1/2" High x 1-1/4" Projection
- Square Support Arms: 1" x 1" x Length
- Adjustable Support Arm (Inside): 3/4" x 3/4" x Length