Frost Retractable Metal Window Awnings
ITEM # FRO
The Frost Retractable Metal Window Awnings have a Limited 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty
All-Season Retractable Weather Protection!
The FROST Retractable Metal Window Awning reduces summer cooling costs up to 20% and protects windows and furnishings from the direct rays of the sun. During the winter seasons, the retractable aluminum awning may be rolled up to allow the sun's alpha rays to naturally increase internal temperatures. The angle of the awning is manually operated with a Rope and Pulley System to any desired position. For more information, carefully review the Features and Specifications (below) and the Surfliner Retractable Fabric Awning Measuring Instructions
and Installation Instructions
FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS
- Limited 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Suitable for 50-lbs per square foot SNOW-LOADS; not wind-load rated.
- Heavy extruded mill finish framework with reinforced center mullions.
- Water-repellent, rust-proof aluminum awning has 2-coat baked on finish.
- Air-vented Side Panels for added coverage and stability.
- Available in thirteen (13) colors. (See color samples link below.)
- ONLY AVAILABLE IN WIDTHS UP-TO 96". LARGER SIZES NOT AVAILABLE.
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING WITHIN THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES ONLY.
- Model 0 recommended for windows measuring up to 36-inches in height.
- Model 1 recommended for windows measuring up to 46-inches in height.
- Model 2 recommended for windows measuring up to 56-inches in height.
- Model 3 recommended for windows measuring up to 66-inches in height.
- Model 4 recommended for windows measuring up to 76-inches in height.
- CheapAwnings.com products are custom made based upon specific and unique selections. As a result, CheapAwnings.com does NOT offer product returns or refunds after the initial 72-hour time of order placement.
- Measurements, color selections, options and installation are the customer's responsibility.
- All CheapAwnings.com awnings, canopies and umbrellas do NOT carry Wind-Load ratings.
- Only CheapAwnings.com stationary metal awnings are suitable for Snow-Loads up to 50lbs. per square foot.
- Damages caused by acts of nature, misuse or negligence are NOT covered by the warranty.
| || || || || || |
FROST Retractable Metal Window Awning
- STEP 1: Measure window height. Use chart to determine awning model number.
- STEP 2: Awning Width: If mounting arms on casings, measure the center to center width of casings (13). For wall mount select any desired width, allow I" on each side for mounting hardware. Arms cannot be mounted on shutters. Custom widths up to 120" in 1" increments.
- STEP 3 Color/Pastern Choicer Select the color(s) and pattern that best compliments your home. The awning may be ordered in a solid color or striped pattern.
- Special Orders Available in any width up In 120" in I" increments. Awnings available in solid or striped pattern. (no additional charge) Undersides of all awnings will be white