Polar Metal Window Awnings
ITEM # POL
The Polar Metal Window Awnings have a Limited 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Energy and Money Saving Weather Protection!
The POLAR Metal Casement Window Awning shields outward-opening windows from the elements while protecting interior carpet and furnishings from fading. The aluminum awning is rust-proof and is suitable for light snow-loads. This do-it-yourself Polar Metal Casement Window Awning and Canopy is quick and easy to assemble and install. For more information, carefully review the Features and Specifications (below), and the Polar Casement Aluminum Awning Measuring Instructions
and Installation Instructions
FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS
POLAR Metal Casement Window Awning:
- Limited 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Suitable for 50-lbs per square foot SNOW-LOADS; not wind-load rated.
- Heavy extruded mill finish framework with reinforced center mullions.
- Water-repellent, rust-proof aluminum awning has 2-coat baked on finish.
- Available in thirteen (13) colors. (See color samples link below.)
- Metal awning top cover is sold as a solid color.
- OPTIONAL - Horizontal striped top cover pattern (Select Solid and Stripe colors below.)
- Wider canopy sizes available from 85 to 180-inches. (Call for details.)
- Shipped partially assembled with all necessary hardware.
- FREE Ground Shipping within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Awning Width may be custom cut to 1-inch increments. For pricing and ordering purposes, simply select the next largest size and indicate the exact width measurement in the Comments Section during the checkout process.
- This awning is designed for crank-outward windows.
- Model 6 recommended for windows measuring up to 46-inches in height.
- Model 7 recommended for windows measuring up to 56-inches in height.
- Model 8 recommended for windows measuring up to 66-inches in height.
- Model 9 recommended for windows measuring up to 76-inches in height.
- CheapAwnings.com products are custom made based upon specific and unique selections. As a result, CheapAwnings.com does NOT offer product returns or refunds after the initial 72-hour time of order placement.
- Measurements, color selections, options and installation are the customer's responsibility.
- All CheapAwnings.com awnings, canopies and umbrellas do NOT carry Wind-Load ratings.
- Only CheapAwnings.com stationary metal awnings are suitable for Snow-Loads up to 50lbs. per square foot.
- Damages caused by acts of nature, misuse or negligence are NOT covered by the warranty.
| || || || || || |
Polar Metal Window Awnings
- STEP 1: Measure window height use chart to determine height model number. Casement awnings require a minimum of 6" above window for mounting. Windows opening more than 18" will require additional mounting space.
- STEP 2 Awning Width: IF mounting on casing, measure outside width of window casing. For wall mount, select any desired width; allow 1" on each side for mounting hardware. Arms cannot be mounted on shutters. Custom widths up to 240" in I" increments.
- STEP 3 Color/ Pattern Choice: Select the color(s) and pattern that best compliments your home. The awning may be ordered in a solid color or stripe pattern. Underside, of all awning will be white.