Protector Metal Window Awnings
ITEM # PRO
The Protector Metal Window Awnings have a Limited 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Weather Protection! Save Money! Save Energy!
The PROTECTOR Metal Casement Window Awning with Side Panels provides great weather coverage over outward-opening windows and decreases fading of interior carpet and furnishings. The aluminum casement window awning is made of heavy extruded mill finish framework suitable for light snow-loads. For more information, carefully review the Features and Specifications (below), and the Protector Casement Aluminum Awning Measuring Instructions
and Installation Instructions
FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS
- Limited 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Suitable for 50-lbs per square foot SNOW-LOADS; not wind-load rated.
- Heavy extruded mill finish framework with reinforced center mullions.
- Water-repellent, rust-proof aluminum awning has 2-coat baked on finish.
- Air-vented Side Panels for added coverage and stability.
- Available in thirteen (13) colors. (See color samples link below.)
- Metal awning top cover is sold as a solid color.
- OPTIONAL - Horizontal striped top cover pattern (Select Solid and Stripe colors below.)
- The Side Panels will match your choice of Solid color.
- Wider canopy sizes available from 85 to 180-inches. (Call for details.)
- Shipped partially assembled with all necessary hardware.
- FREE Ground Shipping within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Awning Width may be custom cut to 1-inch increments. For pricing and ordering purposes, simply select the next largest size and indicate the exact width measurement in the Comments Section during the checkout process.
- This awning is designed for crank-outward windows.
- Model 6 recommended for windows measuring up to 46-inches in height.
- Model 7 recommended for windows measuring up to 56-inches in height.
- Model 8 recommended for windows measuring up to 66-inches in height.
- Model 9 recommended for windows measuring up to 76-inches in height.
- CheapAwnings.com products are custom made based upon specific and unique selections. As a result, CheapAwnings.com does NOT offer product returns or refunds after the initial 72-hour time of order placement.
- Measurements, color selections, options and installation are the customer's responsibility.
- All CheapAwnings.com awnings, canopies and umbrellas do NOT carry Wind-Load ratings.
- Only CheapAwnings.com stationary metal awnings are suitable for Snow-Loads up to 50lbs. per square foot.
- Damages caused by acts of nature, misuse or negligence are NOT covered by the warranty.
| || || || || || |
PROTECTOR Metal Window Awning
- STEP 1: Measure window height use chart to determine height model number. Casement awnings require a minimum of 6" above window for mounting. Windows opening more than 18" will require additional mounting space.
- STEP 2 Awning Width: IF mounting on casing, measure outside width of window casing. For wall mount, select any desired width; allow 1" on each side for mounting hardware. Arms cannot be mounted on shutters. Custom widths up to 240" in I" increments.
- STEP 3 Color/ Pattern Choice: Select the color(s) and pattern that best compliments your home. The awning may be ordered in a solid color or stripe pattern. Underside, of all awning will be white.