Waterfall Convex Awnings
ITEM # WATCON
The Waterfall Convex Awnings have a Limited 5-Year Frame and 5-Year Fabric Manufacturer Warranty
INCREDIBLE SAVINGS!Unique Beauty! Weather Protection!
The WATERFALL Awning is the affordable solution for enhancing the looks of any home or office, while providing year-round weather protection. The convex, quarter-barrel awning design adds unique beauty to any window, reduces water damage to door ways, and lowers monthly utility costs. These do-it-yourself, round awnings are available in five standard sizes (4-ft., 6-ft.
) and five popular fabric colors (Black, Burgundy, Linen Beige, Forest Green and Captain Navy Blue). Please read the Important Notes and Measuring Instructions carefully.
FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS
- Limited 5-Year Frame and Fabric Manufacturer Warranty.
- Suitable for WIND-LOADS and light SNOW-LOADS.
- Water repellent, fade resistant, acrylic woven Sunbrella Awning Grade fabric.
- Available in three (3) standard Width sizes (48, 72 and 96).
- All Quarter Round Awnings are fabricated 21-inch High by 30-inch Projection (including valance).
- Standard 6-inch hanging scalloped valance with White braid trim binding.
- Available in five (5) solution dyed acrylic fabric colors (see color samples link below).
- Frame is made of 1-inch aluminum tubing and galvanized steel hardware.
- Frame and hardware are painted with White powder coat finish.
- Awning assembly kit includes frame, fabric cover and installation hardware.
- FREE Ground Shipping within the 48 contiguous United States.
- CheapAwnings.com products are custom made based upon specific and unique selections. As a result, CheapAwnings.com does NOT offer product returns or refunds after the initial 72-hour time of order placement.
- Measurements, color selections, options and installation are the customer's responsibility.
- All CheapAwnings.com awnings, canopies and umbrellas do NOT carry Wind-Load ratings.
- Only CheapAwnings.com stationary metal awnings are suitable for Snow-Loads up to 50lbs. per square foot.
- Damages caused by acts of nature, misuse or negligence are NOT covered by the warranty.
MEASURING and ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
Waterfall Convex Awning
- STEP 1 Measure the window Width (B) from outside-window frame casing to outside-window frame casing.
- STEP 2: Choose the appropriate Width size that best meets your requirements.
- STEP 3: Select the fabric awning color that best compliments your home or office.